Start of Sufi Order
KHWAJA GHARIB NAWAZ (R.A.)
SAYYIDUL QAUNAIN, KHAATAMUN NABIYEEN
His PEER-O-MURSHID -Hazrat Ali Ibn-e-Abu Talib (A.S.)
His PEER-O-MURSHID -KHWAJA HASAN BASRI
His PEER-O-MURSHID -KHWAJA ABDUL WAAHID BIN ZAID ABUL FADHL
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU FUDHAIL BIN IYAADH BIN MAS’UD BIN BISHR TAMEEMI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA IBRAAHIM BIN ADHAM
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA SAID-UD-DEEN HUZAIFAH AL-MAR’ASHI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU AMIN-UD-DIN HUBAIRAH
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA MUMSHAD ALO DEENORI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU ISHAAQ CHISHTY
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU AHMAD ABDAAL CHISHTI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU MUHAMMAD
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA ABU YUSUF
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA MAUDOOD CHISHTI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA SHAREEF ZANDANI
His PEER-O-MURSHID – KHWAJA USMAAN HAARUNI (R.A.)KHWAJA
MOINUDDIN CHISHTY – KHWAJA GHARIB NAWAZ (R.A.)
The most famous of the Chishty saints is Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (also known as Khwaja Gharib Nawaz, Khawaja Baba, “Sultan-ul-Hind”) who settled in Ajmer, India. He oversaw the growth of the order in the 13th century as religious laws were canonized. He saw Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in a dream and then set off on a journey of discovery.
Other famous saints of the Chishty Order are Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Fariduddin Ganjshakar of Pak Pattan, Nizamuddin Auliya of Delhi, Mohammed Badesha Qadri of Wadi and Hazrat Ashraf Jahangir Semnani of Kicchocha Sharif, Uttar Pradesh.
The Chishti Order is famous for its emphasis on love, tolerance, and openness. The Order traces its origins through various saints all the way to Maula Ali (A.S) and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) himself.
1. Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Chishty, Ajmer Sharif.
2. Hazrat Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki, Delhi (Mehroli)
3. Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Masood Ganj-e-Shakar, Pak Pattan Sharif, Pakistan
4. Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya , Delhi
5. Hazrat Alauddin Sabir Kalyari, Kalyar Distt. Rurki (Uttaranchal)
6. Hazrat Nasiruddin Chiragh, Delhi
7. Hazrat Gaisu Daraz Banda Nawaz, Gulbarga Sharif (Karnataka
8. Hazrat Amir Khusro, Delhi
9. Hazrat Sufi Hamiduddin Suwali, Nagaur (Rajasthan).
10. Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin Chishty, Sarwar Sharif, Ajmer
11. Hazrat Hisamuddin Jigar Sokhta, Sanbhar Lake (Rajasthan)
12. Hazrat Jamaluddin Hanswi, Hansi (Hariyana).
13. Hazrat Jahangir Ashraf Samnani, Kachocha Sharif (U.P.).
14. Hazrat Waris Ali Shah Dewa Sharif (U.P.)
15. Hazrat Shah Sarang Machgaon, Bara Banki. S
16. Hazrat Shah Meena, Lucknow (U.P.).
17. Hazrat Bu Ali Shah Kalander, Panipat (Hariyana). B
18. Hazrat Shamsuddin Turk, Panipat (Hariyana)
19. Hazrat Jalaluddin Kabirul Auliya. Jalaluddin Kabirul Auliya.
20. Hazrat Syed Abdur Razzaque Bansa Sharif, Bara Banki.
21. Hazrat Makhdoom Abdul Haque, Rudoli Sharif, Bara Banki.
22. Hazrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi, Gangoh (Saharanpur